Hot Lunch Program
Welcome to the Lake Ridge Academy Lunch Program sponsored by the Parents Association! We are very excited to announce a new program starting in the 2023-2024 school year, Wholesome Food Services.
Wholesome Food Services partners with local restaurants to deliver hot, healthy lunches to private schools and will give a portion of the proceeds back to Lake Ridge Academy. Please check out the program flyer!
The service is quick and convenient:
- You can place an order up until 1 p.m. the day before the delivery.
- You can order up to 60 days in advance.
- You can cancel up until 8 a.m. the day of the delivery.
- Gluten-free and vegetarian options are available.
- Lunches are individually prepared and delivered fresh each day.
- Send a "love note" to your student on their lunch label for good luck wishes on test days or whenever positive words of love and encouragement are needed.
- Sign up one time and use your account all year.
To get started, create your account at portal.wholesomefoodservices.com:
- Click "Sign Up."
- Complete the form, and then click "Create Account."
- Click "Profiles" in the main menu, and create a profile for each of your students. (You'll first be prompted to enter the name of the school. Enter it as: Lake Ridge Academy).
To place an order, visit the Wholesome Food Portal:
- Log in using the account information established previously.
- Click "Order Now" in the main menu and select the day for which you want to order.
- Follow the prompts to complete your order and check out.
Important tips for ordering
- Be sure to ensure your students' class/grade is correct!
- Be sure to check the 'add ons' for those menu items that offer customization.
For example, choose either a fresh baked plain or honey wheat bagel for Barry Bagels menu items. Also select lettuce and/or tomato to add to the sandwich. For mac and cheese and chili, select cream cheese to add to the bagel.
Special Note about Allergies: You will see that the menus are marked with any of the 'Big 8' allergies (wheat/gluten, milk, eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, shellfish, and fish). We know that peanut allergies are of great concern. There are currently no items that contain peanuts on the menus. We are working to see which Lunch Partners can be deemed 'peanut-free' restaurants. Please, please if you ever have any question about whether a certain option is safe for your child, please contact us and we can work to get the most detailed information possible to you. Chipotle and Subway also have allergen information available on their websites.
Teachers/Staff: Ordering is also open to you! You will need to create a secondary profile just as described below in Step 1. Please include with your first name Mr., Ms., Mrs., etc. and then select the place via grade level where you will pick up your lunch. It will be available in the appropriate bin (designated by teacher or grade) in the main office of the designated school (LS, MS, US).
- You can order for multiple weeks at a time and cancel up to 8 a.m. on the day of delivery.
- You can pay for more than one child in the same transaction. Once you add one child's order to your cart, go back to "Order Now" and start over again.
- Food items come as described. Please read the descriptions carefully. Please check for any allergies.
- There is at least one vegetarian and most restaurants have multiple sizes available to cover a range of appetites and taste buds.
Please contact the PA Lunch Program Committee with any questions, concerns or feedback at email@example.com.
Support is available from Wholesome Food Services 24/7 at 800.872.0226 or firstname.lastname@example.org.